Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This is the first fuck, read it or don't read it.

This is my first fuck thing I am posting with the fucking thoughts in my mind. I’ve been a confused soul since my childhood, perhaps since birth too. But I am not ready to accept this fact because I believe this is not a fact as I am working hard to reach at a place where I can say to world that look I am not confused at all. Anyways, things have changed a lot and waters have been polluted a lot and life has changed a lot and the whole thing revolving around has changed a lot. It has to change. It is a big movie being played in the cinemas of seven heavens. I don’t know who the fuck is going to disagree with me. I would always say that this fucking person is not knowing what he is doing and at the same time he intervenes like an interventionist and plays his cards to let other people down just to prove something out of nothing only to get that fucking recognition and then get a girl and get a fuck from that fucking girl in the end. Does this world end up on this fucking pussy? I don’t think so, but sometimes I do, and most of the times I disagree over it. Don’t misconstrue this pussy as a beautiful female organ--which is amazing while one does love making with a woman—what I mean is the fingering done power to powerless. This fingering has been going on since ages, and I am fucking surprised over the techniques of fingerings which power has adopted over powerless. First the powerless is ridiculed, then blamed, and in the end proved guilty. Guilty of what? Guilty of Powerlessness. This fucking powerless guilty has no one, alone this fucking asshole is being screwed by ruthless fingers, and screwed, and screwed again. And you know what this whore, democracy, does in the end. It masturbates over the bleeding powerless ass, which earlier tries to save itself from getting badly punctured, but the powerful pressure of ferocious fingers gets through it as harshly as it can and scores the each portion of it. Then this democracy after ejaculating out the last drops of lust on this charred ass starts talking about justice. It claims that the ass would definitely get justice. Many powerless asses, shattered after witnessing the incident of their co-ass, live with a false hope that someone is talking on their behalf. The incident slowly fades away from the memory of asses and their life starts ambling again. I told you earlier that this fucking mind has lost it, did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment